DIGITAL Feeding Little Tummies
Feeding Little Tummies cookbook is out of print (since August 2015) with the DIGITAL version available for order. A link for the downloadable file will be emailed once payment is received. Please note: if paying by bank transfer it can take up to 72 hours for payment to be cleared.
Babies’ first foods lay the foundations of future eating habits, so a healthy start can establish healthy patterns for a lifetime. Beginning with the first tastes of solid food at around six months old, Feeding Little Tummies includes dozens of healthy, easy recipes that will inspire New Zealand parents, grandparents and caregivers to create nourishing, appealing meals and snacks for the children they care for.
Written by a qualified chef, nutrition consultant and mother, Feeding Little Tummies includes:
– More than 100 simple recipes and dozens of variations
– An introduction outlining the basics of nutrition
– Separate sections on first foods, breakfasts, snacks and lunches, family dinners, desserts and drinks
– Advice on allergies and food intolerances
– Finger food and meal ideas for Baby Led Weaning (BLW)
– Nutrition suggestions for when children are feeling under the weather
– Tips, suggestions and nutritional information throughout
Feeding Little Tummies (2011) was originally published as Cooking for your Child (2006). This updated edition, clearly laid out for busy parents and illustrated throughout, is an inspiring resource and an ideal gift for new parents.
*The digital file is delivered as a PDF and recipes/pages can be printed off.
“I love your cook book and recommend it to all my friends with children, plus quite often buy it as a new baby present.”
“I found all of the food & nutritional info really helpful and as much for my own health as for my child’s.”
“YOUR BOOK ROCKS! I use it every week and have given it as a gift several times. Thank you : )”
“Your book has been my absolutely bible in guiding me with food for my son, THANK YOU.”