*Please note the date change due to weather – Tuesday 27th February.
In this workshop learn how to safely preserve a variety of seasonal fruit and vegetables.
- Demonstration and discussion on preserving fruit with little or no sugar.
- Learn different preserving techniques to suit different kitchens and needs.
- A basic chutney recipe that can be used with many combinations of fruit and vegetables.
- Discussion on traditional methods of food preservation without vinegar and/or sugar.
- + Delicious food samples on the evening & recipe folder to take home!
Date: Tuesday 27th February 2018
Time: 6.30 – 8.30pm
Location: Broccoli Row Cafe, 132 Collingwood Street, Nelson City (Drive into Health@132 Complex, plenty of off-street parking)
Your online booking and payment confirms your place on the workshop, there is no need to print. A reminder email and directions will be sent the week prior to the workshop.
*Please check the date carefully. Unfortunately I can’t offer a refund if you can’t make it, however, I very happy for you to send a friend in your place. Read my Cooking Workshops terms & conditions HERE.