My Homegrown Kitchen 2019 Calendar is now sold out – there may still be a few copies available at stockists (find a list here). Register interest below to be first to hear about my 2020 Recipe Calendar.
Out of stockRegister Interest
It’s back! After a two year hiatus and many requests I have been busy creating a 2019 Recipe Calendar – consisting of 13 recipes and calendar months from Dec 2018 – Dec 2019.
Cooking in rhythm with the seasons connects us to the gently pace of nature. Gifts from the garden and local surrounds become meals to nourish and satiate. In this 13 month calendar, find recipes from my kitchen to serve at the family table and share with friends. Most of the recipes are new with several nominated favourites included for easy reference. Here are some of the goodies:
- Vibrant Beetroot & Chocolate Slice
- Slow-cooked Scotch Broth with Celery Leaf Pistou
- Feijoa & Ginger Ice Cream
- Silverbeet & Ricotta Gnocchi
- Chocolate, Pear & Walnut Cake
Homegrown Kitchen 2019 Recipe Calendar includes:
- 13 seasonal recipes and calendar months (December 2018 – December 2019)
- Calendar months include NZ statutory holidays, anniversary days, daylight saving dates, and moon cycles
- Ingredient substitutions in the recipes where possible for gluten-free and dairy-free
- Dimensions 305mm x 215mm (when folded)
- Printed on silky matte paper in Nelson, New Zealand
- *Limited copies available
*Free postage within New Zealand for 3 or more calendars (or combination of calendar and cookbook)
$3.50 postage within New Zealand for 1 – 2 calendars
$4.00 postage per calendar to Australia.
$5.00 postage per calendar – Rest of the World.
*Bank transfer payments preferred.