*Limited copies available.
Note: For international orders a Paypal link will be emailed after checkout, or include a note with your order if you would like to pay by credit card.
My 5th self-published Homegrown Kitchen Recipe Calendar is now available to order.
Update: The seed packs are all gone (23/10/20). *The first 50 orders will receive a small packet of vegetable seeds saved from my garden including either kamo kamo (heritage squash) or ‘surprise’ runner beans (‘surprise’ because my handwritten label disappeared and I am not sure if they are the purple podded or green beans that I grow each summer – both equally delicious).
*Free postage within New Zealand for 3 or more calendars (or combination of 3 calendars and Homegrown Kitchen cookbook).
Join me for another year of seasonal recipes from my kitchen to yours. In this 13 month calendar (December 2020 – December 2021), find recipes to create with the garden harvests and fresh seasonal produce.
Here are some of the favourite recipes:
- Our Favourite Herb & Vinegar Potato Salad
- Wholegrain Kedgeree with Cucumber Raita
- Persimmon Butterscotch & Walnut Semifreddo
- Spinach & Lemon Risotto
- Peanut Butter & Honey Caramels
Homegrown Kitchen 2021 Recipe Calendar includes:
- 13 seasonal recipes and calendar months (December 2020 – December 2021)
- Calendar months (Monday – Sunday) include NZ statutory holidays, anniversary days, daylight saving dates, and moon cycles
- Dimensions 305mm x 215mm (when folded)
- Printed on silky matte paper in Nelson, New Zealand
- *Limited copies available
Wholesale copies available for book stores, gift shops and galleries – please contact me for details.
*Free postage within New Zealand for 3 or more calendars (or combination of 3 calendars and my Homegrown Kitchen cookbook)
$4.00 postage within New Zealand for 1 – 2 calendars
$5.00 postage per calendar to Australia.
$6.50 postage per calendar – Rest of the World.
*Bank transfer payments preferred – for International orders a Paypal link will be emailed after checkout or please include a note with your order or contact me if you would like to pay by credit card.