- Full payment* is required to confirm your place on a workshop/s.
- Workshops bookings are accepted via this online store on a first come first served basis.
- When you have placed a workshop/s booking you will receive a confirmation email (please check your junk mail if it doesn’t appear in your inbox within 10 minutes), this is your virtual ‘ticket’. However you don’t need to bring it on the day/evening, your name [and no. of people attending with you] will be your place holder for the booked workshop/s.
- Please arrive on time for the workshop/s as there is a lot to cover so we will start promptly at the start time.
*If paying in full is not possible please contact me, I am more than happy to arrange a payment plan to be paid in full within 7 days of the booked workshop date.
Booking & cancellation policy is as follows:
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations for scheduled workshops, however you can send someone in your place.
- We reserve the right to cancel/postpone workshops/events and will issue a full refund or credit note for a paid booking/s.
- No-shows or last minute cancellations are not refunded or credited, however you can send someone in your place.
Nutrition & Safety
- We take all the necessary precautions to ensure safety during the cooking workshops. Making sure the equipment used and venue is safe for the attendee/s. Personal safety and personal possessions are the responsibly of the attendee/s.
- The nutrition information shared in the workshops is for educational purposes only. It is not meant for the purpose of medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of medicine for any disease/ illness/ condition.
Terms & Conditions of Purchase:
When you complete your booking through the online store you hereby accept these ‘terms & conditions’ outlined as above. When making a workshop/s booking through the online store your email is automatically added to our Events Mailing List so we can send out follow up workshop notes and inform of furture workshops/event. You can unsubscribe or request to be unsubscribed at anytime.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://shop.nicolagalloway.co.nz. Contact us at email@example.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact For 7 plugin is used on this website for the purpose of contact between the user and owner of the website www.nicolagalloway.co.nz. This plugin DOES NOT store your form entries on their site. It is only used by the website owner to respond to inquiries through the contact form.
If you sign up (with double optin) for our email list, your email address will be stored securely using Mailer Lite. We use this to email to notify you of upcoming workshops, cookbooks and recipe calendars.
You can update your preferences or opt out of the email list at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link in one of the emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to have your details removed.
We use MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with
Under no circumstances will we share your data with third parties. If there is a need to share your data with an external party, your consent will always be sought first.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments are checked by Askimet – an automated spam detection service – with no retention of information by this service.